GREEN SCREEN WIZARD REVIEWS PRO 6 AND 7 PLUS GREEN SCREEN WIZARD PRO BATCH EVENT AND FULL VERSION 7 SOFTWARE REVIEWS
Introduction to the Green Screen Wizard Reviews
FREE COUPON! FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD! DELUXE PACKAGES!
• GREEN SCREEN WIZARD SOFTWARE DELUXE PACKAGES FOR SALE CLICK HERE
• GREEN SCREEN WIZARD FREE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE Try it free with the DEMO DOWNLOAD
• GREEN SCREEN WIZARD COUPON CODE CLICK HERE
Welcome to Part 1 of our Green Screen Wizard Reviews pages where not only do we provide a comprehensive review of Green Screen Wizard software but we also hope to shed some light on common misconceptions about green screen software in general such as it looks cheap or fake unless its done in a big studio. Many additional misconceptions are perpetuated by very smart and experienced photoshop experts and can do green screen OK in their software with adjustment layers and layer masks etc. but would be scratching their heads in frustration if they ever had to that in volume.
We will explain why when using cheap or free green screen software for a time or two someone can get lucky and do an OK job of removing green from a "PERFECT STARTING PHOTO" but perfect starting photos are few and far between and who wants to have to throw out perfectly beautiful photos only because the cheap green screen software makes it look fake or unusable in any way? You want flexibility!
We define a perfect starting photo as one that has the model, child, baby or pet that is absolutely perfectly lighted, perfectly positioned far from the green background often requiring a large studio to accommodate plus has hair that is perfectly smoothed to the head hair, which very few do due to fly away or spiked hair popular with todays styles. Plus it has to have the model wearing perfect clothing or fur in the case of green screen pet photography, woof and meow, which is just far too limiting and is often times absolutley impossible to achieve.
If you don't start with a perfect photo, then it does a lousy job and you'll end up deleting your photos or throwing up your hands and saying green photography does not work! Or you may talk to a professional photographer who does not do a lot of green screen photography but since he is an expert in Photoshop and does not realize the training that is required or how time consuming it can become this to doing any kind of volume, he'll simply fire off the catch phrase "just use Photoshop."
We will also explain why that even with the improvements in Photoshop's selection tools the highly trained Photoshop expert (or similar photo editing and organizing software) may be able to perform green screen editing but the further a photo moves away from being the perfect green screen photo then it requires more and more adjustment layers and masks which requires more and more time and expertise which you can find it often snowballing into a time sucking black hole of frustration and aggravation even for the highly trained Photoshop expert. Thats fine for the photoshop expert who only does a green screen photo here and there but if he/she plans on any volume as part of their business they will be benefiting from this software.
Chances are the photo shop expert would not be here reading this Green Screen Wizard Review unless he /she were doing a lot of green screen photography and was looking for a tool to help become more eficient for high volume event photography which the Green Screen Wizard Pro Batch Event version is for you. This review focuses on Green Screen Wizard Full version 7 plus Greenscreen Wizard Pro Studio version 7. Part II will cover the Green Screen Wizard Pro Batch Event software but there is an excellent video on that software on our tutorial videos page of the website in the meantime.
So let's begin the Green Screen Wizard reviews!
Let's start by saying there is nothing worse in photography than producing photos that you thought were good in the camera but finding out that they will require an hour or more of editing or in the case of green screen photography it may require editing skills and very many time consuming layers in a Photoshop type program that its not worth the trouble or not even possible even for the most experienced Photoshop professional.
As a photography lighting and green screen consultant I have worked with hundreds of photographers looking to expand their photography businesses or become more efficient, save time and reduce frustration as well as many amateur photographers who want to make a little more money or move on to being a professional photographer or just folks who want to simply have more green screen photography fun with family, friends, children and pets in their home or home photo studio. There are also those experienced professionional photographers who would like to add greenscreen photography to their product and service offerings or want to go into an high volume event photography and speed up their workflow both on a processing and an output basis.
Not only am I an experienced professional photographer and trainer but I also very experienced with Photoshop, green screen software and most importantly because this is a Green Screen Wizard Review, the Green Screen Wizard software. Im also one of the few lucky people who have been fortunate enough to have personally met with and consulted with the developer of Green Screen Wizard. He explained to me the shortcomings of cheap or free green screen software and how his software not only overcomes the shortcomings and limitations found in other software but how it has taken those shortcomings and challenges inherent in green screen software and made them into strengths.
| Please Also Visit These Other Pages on our Website!
GREEN SCREEN WIZARD SOFTWARE DELUXE PACKAGES
FOR SALE CLICK HERE
GREEN SCREEN WIZARD FREE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE
Try it free with the FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD!
GREEN SCREEN WIZARD COUPON CODE CLICK HERE
HERE IS WHY HAVING THE BEST GREENSCREEN SOFTWARE IS IMPORTANT:
Imagine you're in the studio and taking all these wonderful photos with facial expressions and poses that are absolutely perfect beyond your wildest dreams but then the you process these green screen photos with the cheap or free green screen software and find them absolutely unusable even though they look wonderful before you put them into the software. Maybe hair has broken strands, is discolored or continues to have a green tint even after processing. There may be areas in the photo that were black or dark that are now no longer black or maybe even have become transparent as if someone are erased spots in your photo. There might continue to have green areas that are isolated that were not removed by the process or the process went overboard as previously mentioned and created black spots, removed dark colors or removed all color in an area and last in blank spot. Then if there was any green and the photo that actually should be there such as from flowers and leaves from bouquets etc if that can be usually dulled so that looks dead and unnatural.
As we've started to explain cheap or free green screen software looks good at first because it is free but the word FREE leads you down this rosy path only to leave you let down and frustrated when you use it the first time (or second or third time) and then encounter that your series of photos with the wonderful facial expression are unusable after processing with the cheap green screen software. It seems that about about 80% of photos need more processing than cheap green screen software can provide.
So let's delve into this further with some of the common myths and misconceptions of green screen photography with a brief outline followed by a video.
Introduction Video: Common Myths and Misconceptions about Green Screen Photography that Causes Many Photographers to give up or never get started at all!
1. Cheap or free green screen software does an OK job of removing green from a "PERFECT STARTING PHOTO" that has a model, child, baby or pet that is absolutely perfectly lighted and perfectly positioned far enough from the background that may require a studio space larger than you have) and additionally has perfectly smooth to the head hair (which very few do, see below) but does a lousy job with any photo that is not absolutely perfect and fit the aforementioned "PERFECT STARTING PHOTO" criteria.
2. Cheap or free green screen software cannot cope the spiked hair, blond hair or hair that is not smoothed to the head as it can actually break or can discolor during the software's processing. That is fine and is normal but you need a way to quickly and easily repair hair problems which that ability is missing from free software and is also missing from cheap software. And we also found that the ability to perform area specific hair repair and hair color restoration is also missing from other premium green screen software brands even at the $249.99 price and above.
3. The colors black, white, and green within the foreground photo which is your model / talent can become tinted, dull or even be if the removed during the green screen software process. Obviously black and white clothing is extremely common and you really don't want to have to rule out black and white clothing in your talents clothing in order to work with green screen photography. Likewise green can be very common as well and you don't want to rule that color out although you don't want your talent wearing green clothing but green accessories or wearing a flower in her hair, holding a bouquet, or wearing A corsage or boutonniere. Weddings, formal affairs, high school dances and proms are common events where the talent may wear black and white such as found in a tuxedo, suits or the all white as found in a wedding dress.
4. Photo editing softwares such as Photoshop also do an OK job of removing green from a perfectly lighted, perfectly positioned, perfect hair photo but it becomes extremely more complicated and time consuming as the original photo moves away from that "PERFECT STARTING PHOTO" and requires very advanced photoshop skills which are only acquired by hundreds of hours of training and practice. Plus Photoshop is a very expensive program. The
5. There are some extremely highly trained Photoshop professionals who unknowingly tell (mislead) their friends that using Photoshop for green screen is easy but they miss the fact that not only are they themselves highly trained in Photoshop but as high level photographers they are also highly trained in photometrics, photography lighting and all the other elements of photography that took years of training and experience to acquire and produce a perfect starting photo. Plus they probably don't do much volume of green screen photography because in higher volume situations even the fasted and most efficient photoshop expert can benefit from the batch and event features. Plus all of those layers that some photos can require take mega time!
6. Even a highly trained Photoshop professional can save time by using a professional green screen software Photoshop Plugin.
"The Devil is in the Details"
Which means details are important and unfortuantely cheap or free green screen software does a horrible job with Green Screen details and can produce an awful result with anything other than a "PERFECT STARTING PHOTO"! You, like me might prefer the title of this section to be titled "God is in the details" which looks at it from a glass half full perspective rather than a glass half empty perspective but either way its the details that make all the difference between a professional looking green screen photo and a fake looking green screen photo.
Most all green screen software including very cheap or free green screen Software does an ok job of removing green from a "PERFECT STARTING PHOTO" that has a model, child, baby or pet that is absolutely perfectly lighted and perfectly positioned starting photo and has perfectly smooth to the head hair (which very few do) but unfortunately do a horrible job of removing green when the photo is not absolutely perfect or the subject is too close to the background and get some green bounce back onto them from the background.
That leads many photographers to give up on green screen photography (or never get started in the first place) thinking that it's their own fault or that it just doesn't work. The same goes for using photo editors and organizers such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom and Aperture for removing the green as it can also be easy and work OK when starting with that perfect picture but can become crazy difficult and complicated with any starting photo that is just not perfect. And even for photographers who are highly trained in Photoshop etc. It can still get extremely complicated, and time consuming and since time is money that extra time becomes extra expenses and extra frustrating.
So I sat down for a personal tour of the Green Screen Wizard software with the inventor and developer of Green Screen Wizard software. And what I learned as you don't want to read the entire Green Screen Wizard review is that he has continually improved the Green Screen Wizard and has developed exclusive algorithms that are superior to any software currently on the market. But it's not only the algorithm that is superior but more importantly how that algorithm can be applied and adjusted in an easy and affective manner. But too much adjustment can destroy or remove parts of the photo that you don't want removed. So there also needs to be an easily applied method to restore parts of the photo that have been negatively affected. For example when much green is required and to be removed in the case of having much green bounced from the background on to your model then often times dark areas will need to be restored which is easily accomplished on the Green Screen Wizard "Combine page of detailed settings."
Green Screen Wizard "Combined Page EZ Settings and Detailed settings"
The Combine EZ Setting allow you to check off a box to make your your selection of normal, more or less green on your subject to remove as well as green on your background to remove. Hair color selections include brown blond black red and gray and improve the software's algorithm by matching the hair color. And let's not forget the bread and butter of the Green Screen Wizard Combine Detailed Settings which allows you to fine tune your adjustments by using a slider that gives you infinite ability and control.
What he explained to me that sets Green Screen Wizard Full version 7 software (retails for $129.95) apart from other green screen software in that price range (and only available if you pay $299 elsewhere) is not only the obvious things like the software's ability to adjust depth of field with both the background and the foreground subject as well as to have multiple layers and overlays allowing up to five layers for magazine covers, greeting cards, and brochures etc. but also its exclusive algorithms that automatically remove the green from the green background, the ability to restore dark areas in in the model's photo that was removed or dulled in the green screen software process, restore green in the model's photo that was removed or dulled in the green screen process, remove or change tint in the model's photo that was changed during the green screen software process, add back white to the in the model's photo that was dulled or removed during the green screen software process but also make make Green areas more or less transparent, adjust the degree of transparent areas and adjust white balance warmer or cooler.
The below Green Screen Wizard Full Version Overview Video video discusses the basic green screening functions and what makes the Green Screen Wizard Full version software to other similarly priced and free green screen software as well as photoshop. Further down the page are additional videos which showsdemonstrates the exclusive AREA SPECIFIC editing capabilities found in the Pro Studio and Pro Batch Event versions that set the Green Screen Wizard Software apart from any green screen software at any price and can save the professional photographer hours or extra work and aggravation.
Green Screen Wizard Full Version Overview Video
Now I was so happy that I met with the software developer himself because I didn't even realize that the Combine detailed settings page exists because it is found on the bottom of the Combine EZ settings page and I just I never bothered to click on, and since I had not watched the age tutorial videos that are on our Green Screen Wizard tutorials page I didn't even know what was there. These settings alone allowed me to create numerous perfect green screen photos from some very challenging photos in just a few minutes the which really got me excited. So I encourage that when you download the Green Screen Wizard free demo that you make sure to check out the details settings tab on the bottom last of the combined page. The best way to understand the Green Screen Wizard software is to watch the tutorials and training videos as well as download and use the FREE demo software available on our site. And where the training videos come in very handy is with the advanced features called the airbrush editor that is found in the Green Screen Wizard Pro Studio version. The pro studio version includes the airbrush editor feature as does the Pro Batch / Event version but it's not found in the full version.
The Green Screen Wizard Pro Studio Version 7 with Air Brush editor
Here, we move on to the features that sets the GSW software apart from all other software on the market at any price, the airbrush editor. Since this review of Greenscreen Wizard is becoming extremely lengthy I'll just concentrate on a few key benefits of the Air Brush Editor and we also inserted 2 of the manufacturer's product videos you can also watch and see these features explained. You can also download a free Demo copy of the software that provides full functionality of all feature of the the software including the 15 Airbrush Editor Brushes and the Event and Batch processing features used by professionall event Green Screen photographers to process hundreds of photos in a snap.
"Airbrush Editor is a set of 15 separate and distinct EZ editing tools they call "Brushes" that are exclusive to the Green Screen Wizard Software Pro and Pro Batch Versions and are not included in the Full version or any other brands of green screen software."
All versions of Green Screen wizard Software now include the Full Screen Feature,
Sandwich Overlays, the pick function, a shadow generator and very cool special
effects that include silhouettes and blurred backgrounds. The GSW Pro Studio and Pro Batch Event Version 7.0 includes the Airbrush Editor 15 Brushes that provide 15 time saving functions not found anywhere else such as spot specific restoring of green, black qand white, erase areas, fix shadows on the screen as well as fix broken hair and restore hair to its natural color and texture. Additionally it provides fast and easy photo editing Brushes inside the software itself in the same interface to do routine non green screen editing tasks such as smoothing skin as well as removing blemishes and wrinkles.
This below video demonstrates and reviews some of the most important additional features that are found exclusively in the Green Screen Wizard Pro Version that are not included in the Full Version of the software and are feature not found in any other Green Screen Software brands at any price.
Green Screen Wizard Pro Studio Version Overview Video
Green Screen Wizard Airbrush Editor
The below video demonstrates and reviews the Airbrush Editor features that provide fast and easy easy magic wand "Area Specific" Green Screen and General Photo Editing built into Green Screen Wizard Pro Studio and Pro Batch Event versions and are what set it apart and above any other Green Screen software currently on the market. Notice that each one of these 15 brushes provide instant WYSIWYG edits in which you can immediately see and adjust in real time without having to go back and forth with potentially 15+ layers, filters and and adjustments in Photoshop etc. saving much frustration and huge time you can spend doing something more valuable.
Green Screen Wizard Airbrush Editor Overview Video
Green Screen Wizard Pro Batch/Event Version has all of the features of the Pro Studio Editor plus software to streamline event photography and
automate the processing of a large number of photographs that require the same
background. Used by school, sports and other group photographers.
This video demonstrates the Batch Features of the Green Screen Wizard Pro Batch/Event Version Software
Green Screen Wizard Batch Features Overview Video
This video demonstrates Event Mode Features of the Green Screen Wizard Pro Batch/Event Version Software
Green Screen Wizard Event Features Overview Overview Video
The Air Brush editor's 15 area specific brushes includes 9 specific green screen specialty brushes (with the exclusive algorithms for green screen work) that allows you to make adjustments with your mouse in specific areas just like you would as if you are painting on an area. In other words, while the editing tools found in the general dashboard of Green Screen Wizard such as the adjustment sliders and tools on the combine page and the advanced settings on the combine page we spoke about in the previous section allows you to make overall adjustments to the foreground image (model) or the background image moving the slider which adjusts those elements throughout the entire photo whereas when you use the airbrush editor it allows you to concentrate your editing to make area specific adjustments to a small of a spot that you desire was very precise control all by simply just clicking your mouse on that tool you want to use and then moving your mouse over the area you'd like to edit.
These area specific green screen specialty brushes makes precise editing fast and easy and allows you to get perfect results on a much larger universe of photos than ever before even including many previously impossible to edit photos that have major lighting flaws or excessive green spill from positioning the model too close to the green background in the initial photo etc. This means you can get perfect results fast and easy on nearly every photo including extremely challenging photos that would be impossible or take literally hours to complete with Photoshop.
So just as the full version provides the photographer withs more control then other green screen software in its price category (and infinitely more than just cheap or free green screen software) the Green Screen Wizard software Pro Studio version and Pro Batch versions takes it numerous steps further with its area specific green screen specialty brushes that provide you with precise and pinpoint adjustment control, all without having to create time consuming layers in Photoshop.
And pardon my French but it also allows you to produce a wonderful result in much less time than it would even if you were a Photoshop expert. And if you are a photoshop expert I'm sure you would appreciate not having to spend your time on the green screen processing element of your job, freeing you up to concentrate on areas that cannot be automated with technology and absolutely require require the human touch. Plus it expands the universe of photos that you can work easily and efficiently allowing for example for you to use that photo with that facial expression you love but has poor lighting, too many areas of green spill and has too much hair tweaking and repair needed. So, let's zoom forward into the Green Screen Wizard's airbrush editor features (Area specific green screen specialty brushess) which not only allows you to get the most highly professional green screen photography results but it also saves you a lot of time and trouble and it's a lot of fun too.
-15 Airbrush Editor Brush Tools (Area specific green screen specialty brushes) with 9 Green Screen specific tools built in specialty brushes are not found in any other software on the market, plus 6 additional built in Airbrush Editor Brush Tools that are similar to Photoshop tools/ brushes and usually eliminate need for any touch up outside the Greenscreen Wizard software program saving time and money.
-9 Airbrush Editor Tools (Area specific green screen specialty brushes) are specialty brushes that have built in specialty algorithms built in which are designed to work specifically with the tasks of Greenscreen photography. They allow the photographer to make area specific adjustments (related to green screen) simply by clicking on the desired airbrush tool and then moving it over the area you'd like to adjust. These 9 Airbrush Editor Tools are exclusive to the Greenscreen Wizard Pro Studio and Pro batch software versions and are not found in any other software at any price and what sets the software apart from other high end offerings.
1. Hair - Allows you too repair hair that may have been broken in the green screen processing, it also allows you to restore the natural hair color that may have picked up green spell from the background or other tent from the Greenscreen Processing as well as lets you select hair color and then extract it. All of these functions can be performed on specific pinpoint areas similar to the action and control you would have withs the clone stamp and drawing tools in Photoshop simply by using a mouse as the brush. The difference being is that this hairbrush is already set up to work with here with built in hair repair intelligence that focuses on the year so to speak which makes it quick and easy!
2. Erase Background - this brush allows you to replace the foreground with the background with the control of a brush.
3. Restore Foreground - this brush allows you to restore green areas, like flowers, leaves and green accents in clothing. Common examples include wearing a flower in her hair, holding a bouquet, or wearing A corsage or boutonniere. Weddings, formal affairs, high school dances and proms are common events where the talent may wear black and white such as found in a tuxedo, suits or the all white as found in a wedding dress. To fix this and Photoshop would require working with an additional one or more layers which can be very time consuming and complicated.
4. Spill - this brush allows you to remove Green Spill in any area you want by simply making one click to select the tool and then moving the brush over the area to do its magic. For example, let's say someone was sitting cross legged on the floor and there was green on the underside of their legs. This requires that an extra amount of green be removed specifically in that area without affecting other areas. It is very common for green to bounce off the Greenscreen background and onto your model to a greater degree that is beyond simply fixing by removing green from the entire image. This is save are a common occurrence with light skinned individuals or with clothing that is light.
5. Blend - This airbrush blends the background and foreground and this typically use withs wedding veils and transparent areas found in sheer clothing and cloth. To fix this in Photoshop would require another layer.
6. Filter- this airbrush works similar to the hair airbrush but is used on clothing instead of hair where you would select the color of cloth of the closing on then move the brush over the area that you would like to restore or repair. Can be accomplished in Photoshop as well although it will require another layer.
7. Blend Edges - Smooth Edges
8. Restore Black - This airbrush restores black to the specific area that you would move it over and provides fast and easy pin point control. Restoring black is important because black is oftentimes dulled or even removed in the initial green screen processing with all green screen software products even the best of them. What sets Green Screen Wizard Pro Studio and Pro Batch versions apart is the ability to add it back on an area of specific basis which is a feature not found in any other brands of software. This only takes a minute with Greenscreen Wizard but with a Photoshop type program it could take 5, 10, 15 minutes or more and requires working with layers once again.
The Green Screen Wizard Full version while not having the airbrush editor and thus not having the area specific restore black brush it still has the restore black slider that provides the ability to recover degree you want and is applied to any dark or black areas and the foreground image which withs Green Screen Wizards superior software algorithms still provides the same level of adjustment as competing software Brands costing up to $299 but not provided in cheap or free green screen software.
9. Restore White - Allows you to restore white on an area specific basis very quick and easy with a click of your mouse to select the tool and then a stroke of your mouse over the areas you would like to restore. Can also be done in a photo shop type program but would require an additional layer.
The following 6 Airbrush Editor General Editing Tools (wands) provide the most common general photo editing brushes that are similar to Photoshop but in an easier to use interface and since they are built into Greenscreen Wizard pro and pro Batch versions it eliminates the need for a photo editor such as Photoshop as well as it eliminates the need to go back and forth between a GREENSCREEN program and Photoshop. These airbrush editor tools allow you to reduce or remove wrinkles, even skin tone, whitened teas or the whites of the eyes as well as sharpen areas such as around the eyes. These brushes are like having the most useful tools in Photoshop right there at your disposal, only they are easy to use without any requiring photo shop training or the program itself. This convenience is a of major timesaver and makes the program into what you can call "2 programs in 1!"
1. Blur - this airbrush is similar to the blur tool found in Photoshop and allows you to smooth out wrinkles and blur skin imperfections in the skin for a softer look. It works with texture not color or tone.
2. Smooth - Will reduce or eliminate variations in skin tone which in essence is the color of the skin and is good to smooth over and remove moles (Sorry Cindy Crawford), birthmarks, acne, dark circles under the eyes, blood vessels in any variants of skin tone. This works similar to the call and stamp tool in Photoshop but of course it is built and to the Greenscreen Wizard interface and all it takes is clicking to select the tool and then moving it over the area you desire to edit.
3. Copy - Copy's one section of the photo to another
4. Brightness - allows you to Change the brightness of any section of the photo on an area specific basis without the need for additional layers that would be required in Photoshop. Comes in handy when there are shadows that you'd like to brighten up in only a specific area instead of increasing brightness in the overall foreground (which is the model) or the background which can be done withs the brightness slider located on the adjustments panel.
5. Contrast - allows you to change the contrast of specific areas of the photo rather than on the entire photo. There is also the ability to adjust the contrast of the entire foreground or the entire background using a slider built into the exposure slider adjustments panel located on all versions of Greenscreen Wizard.
6. Paint - Paint any color to add color to skin, eye shadow, clothing and even the background.
Green Screen Wizard's Pro Studio Version and Pro Batch version provides 9 precise area specific green screen specialty brushes that provides superior green screen results infinitely faster and has the ability to process with great results a much larger range of photos than anything currently on the market even competing software priced at $299.99.
Additionally, there are 6 Airbrush Editor General Editing Tools (wands) which provide the most common general photo editing brushes that are similar to Photoshop but in an easier to use interface. And since they are built into Greenscreen Wizard pro and pro Batch versions it virtually eliminates the need for a photo editor such as Photoshop as well as it eliminates the need to go back and forth between a GREENSCREEN program and Photoshop saving you time and money.
We have focused this Green Screen Wizard review #1 very much on the features and benefits of the Airbrush Editor because that is what sets this software apart from the competition and provides the photographer with the ultimate tools for success whether you want to expand your offerings and make more money as a professional, get infinitely better results, save more time or just have more green screen photography fun and creativity!
GREEN SCREEN WIZARD SOFTWARE IS 100% GUARANTEED.... so we invite you to check out our:
Feel free to give us a call to order by phone or with any questions you may have ☎
Toll free (855)-969-8600 or Direct (714)969-8600. School purchase orders accepted.
Photography Lighting Co.
3419 Via Lido Suite 411
Newport Beach California 92663
Toll free (855)-969-8600
If you still are on the fence we encourage you download a Free Copy of the fully functional GREEN SCREEN WIZARD SOFTWARE FREE DEMO which will allow you to use the software and take it for unlimited test drive so to speak. For information on the free Demo Software download CLICK HERE